Outpatient Surgery involves minor or intermediate surgical procedures, some level of anesthesia, however the patient is able to return to home the same day the surgery was performed.
Outpatient procedures, especially same-day surgeries, provide a safe, convenient alternative for many tests and treatments that formerly required an overnight hospital stay. Your physician or health care professional can determine if this is an option for you. Highlands Medical Center offers a wide variety of outpatient procedures that allow you to recover in the comfort of your home. Designed to expedite your care, keep you comfortable and minimize disruptions.
Convenient and Comfortable
- Convenient patient drop off and pick up
- Spacious and comfortable lobby
- Advanced focused care
- Designed for patient comfort and safety
- Pre-Procedure Testing
- Lab work
- Patient Assessment/Evaluation
- Patient Registration/Admission
- Pre-Op/Post Op Evaluation
- Nuclear Medicine Procedures
- Stress Testing
- Endoscopy Procedures
- Infusion Therapy
- Surgical Procedures
- Radiological Procedures including CAT and MRI
All with you in mind. Compassionate care with privacy, access and comfort.